We are delighted to remind you of the date for the third Family Business Club event.
We would like to offer you the opportunity of attending this meeting as a non-member to consider joining the club. A number of family businesses have already joined. There will be a charge of £20 to attend, which, if you subsequently decide to become a member, will be knocked off your membership fee.
Speaker: Nick Douch, Funeral & Managing Director of F C Douch & Son (Funerals) Limited
Frederick Charles Douch founded the family company in Wimborne in 1910. Nick joined the family business in 2001 and has the National Association of Funeral Directors Diploma in Funeral Directing.The company have recently created the brand ‘Douch Family Funeral Directors’ to raise their profile to a wider audience.
Family Business Club Proposition:
- Annual membership £100 to include 5 events per year
- 4 facilitated discussion events, including a speaker on a topic of interest, held at 8am and including breakfast
- 1 social networking event to be held in the evening and to include drinks
- complimentary 1-2-1 sessions with any of the Advisory Team following the events
- access to a network of family business owners
We hope that you will be able to join us!