We aim to provide you with excellent service during your experience with Frettens but if we have failed to provide you with the service you expected, we want to know so that we can continue to improve. If you do contact us with a complaint, we will investigate your concerns quickly so that we can offer an early resolution of the problem. You will not be charged for any work involved in investigating a complaint nor will your complaint prejudice the work we are doing for you in any way.
Please contact Catharine Snow, our Operations Manager, in the first instance. You can write to her at Frettens Solicitors, 11 Bargates, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 1PZ, email her on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01202 499255. If Catharine is not available please contact Michelle Hayter on email@example.com or call 01202 499255 for assistance.
What will happen next?
- On receiving your complaint, we will record it in a central register and open a separate file for you. You can expect an acknowledgement of your complaint within 2 working days.
- We will investigate your complaint which will involve a discussion between our Complaints Handling Partner, Michelle Hayter and the person responsible for your matter.
- Michelle Hayter will send you a full response as soon as she has all the information necessary, or at least within 10 working days.
- If you consider it necessary, you can request a meeting to discuss your complaint further and you will receive our final response from the outcome of that meeting within 5 working days.
- If you are not satisfied with our final response, you can refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman at the address below. Normally you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint.
The contact details for the Legal Ombudsman are:
Tel: 0300 555 0333
PO Box 6806