Cameron Hearn was named Dorset’s Apprentice of the Year at the Dorset Chamber Awards on Wednesday. He was presented his award by the Lord-Lieutenant of Dorset, Angus Campbell in an awards ceremony at the impressive new Superior Seals Academy in...
Kerri specialises in all aspects of litigation including property and boundary disputes, TOLATA claims, commercial disputes and company restoration matters. Kerri receives repeat instructions from many lettings and estate agents regarding both residential and commercial properties. This includes section 21 and section 8 possession proceedings, together with the forfeiture of leases and ground rent disputes.
Kerri qualified as a Solicitor in January 2017, prior to this she was a Chartered Legal Executive. She assists Michelle Hayter in our Dispute Resolution team on the firms increasing volume of matters for Social Housing providers and helps clients to resolve all types of disputes, including landlord and tenant matters, property and boundary disputes and contract disputes.
Kerri has been recognised in the 2022 Legal 500 which is an independent legal directory.
- Acting for a client with numerous companies regarding disputes over parking area involving flats and commercial premises.
- Complex land ownership matters encompassing prescriptive easements, trespass and unlawful interference with rights of way.
- Additional claims include a claim relating to section 20 works transferred from the County Court to the 1st Tier Tribunal. Application under section 84 of the Law of Property Act 1925 to the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) to discharge or modify a restrictive covenant.
- Director and shareholder dispute involving commercial / residential property and insolvency matters. One Director and Shareholder suspected of large scale breach of directors duties and misappropriation of funds.
- Ongoing advice for all aspects of landlord and tenant litigation including possession proceedings.
Kerri is often found at the beach where she likes to surf. She loves to visit Cornwall, with Newquay being her preferred destination for surfing, although this will only be if the sun is shining! Living close to the New Forest she enjoys a country walk at the weekend followed by something nice to eat in a country pub.
Quick turnaround, felt that it was handled sensitively and in a way that made me feel that a personal interest was taken.
Mr & Mrs Moore
Kerri was brilliant, plus the breadth of resource behind her stood out to us. From now on we plan on using Frettens as a one stop shop for any legal needs.
Thank you Michelle and Kerri so much I can’t tell you how relieved I feel to finally be at this stage. I’m forever grateful to you both for helping me through this all.
The advice given was professional sound and directed to my advantage therefore I would have no hesitation in using Frettens again or recommending my friends to you.
Kerri Hunter was spot on.