Frettens are thrilled to welcome Trainee Solicitor Tara Jones to the firm.
Will is a Property Litigation lawyer, specialising in a wide variety of Property Litigation matters. He holds a particular interest in this area of law, and authors frequent articles and a monthly Property Litigation Q&A session on the website.
Will is a Chartered Legal Executive (FCILEx), joining our litigation team in 2018. Prior to working at Frettens, Will specialised at a local Dorset firm, and has worked in litigation since 2015.
Will works alongside Michelle Hayter, Anna Curtis and Kerri Hunter helping clients to resolve all types of litigation disputes. However, Will holds a particular interest in Property Litigation, transitioning and specialising in Frettens Property Litigation department, with particular interest in matters relating to landlord and tenant disputes, property and boundary disputes, construction disputes and forfeiture claims, to name a few.
- Ongoing advice for all aspects of landlord and tenant litigation including possession proceedings and Court advocacy, rent arrears recovery and drafting of AST agreements.
- Advising clients in neighbour and boundary disputes, often reaching suitable settlement or successful Court proceedings. This will often involve the instruction of an expert surveyor on our client’s behalf.
- Residential and Commercial forfeiture claims.
- Construction Disputes acting for either the home owner or the Construction Company in Court litigation.
- Dilapidation disputes.
- ToLATA proceedings and attaining an Order for sale for a joint property owner, as well as enforcing the costs award judgment.
- Freeholder/Leaseholder/Management Company disputes including service charge issues and lease reviews.
- Residential lease breaches, including AirBnB letting lease breaches.
Will is an avid sports fan, always on the lookout for a round of ‘networking’ golf, playing tennis at a local club, and is often seen ambling about in the Bournemouth evening Cricket League, for which he is part of a local Solicitors XI team. Will also has a particular interest in the fortunes of Chelsea Football Club and the NFL team New England Patriots. In his spare time, he enjoys walking his cocker spaniel with his wife and children around the Dorset countryside.
Ms Gordon - Debt Recovery
Thank you SO much for all your help and support over the last few months Will - an amazing result, all down to you!