Coffee Break Briefings
Frettens' own Insolvency Guru Malcolm Niekirk hosts free monthly 'Coffee Break Briefings' for insolvency professionals.
Malcolm is a well known and highly regarded Insolvency Specialist, with three decades of experience within his field. He is considered as one of the leading insolvency practitioners on the South Coast.
What are Coffee Break Briefings?
In his Coffee Break Briefings, Malcolm looks at relevant Insolvency topics and discusses them in a 30 minute presentation; providing his own take on insolvency processes and legislation. These briefings are free of charge.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic these events are currently being held over Zoom.
Previous and Upcoming Coffee Break Briefings
To be notified of upcoming Coffee Break Briefings please register for our newsletter and select Insolvency.
If you have missed a briefing and would like to view the recording and/or the presentation slides we have the links to them below:
- s110 reconstructions and MVLs: Presentation recording and slides
- How to tame your Phoenix: Presentation recording and slides
- Cathedrals and Charities: Presentation recording and slides
- Light Touch Administration Protocols: Presentation recording and slides
- Finance Act 2020 - Schedule 13 (s100): Presentation recording and slides
- The return of Crown Preference: Presentation recording, slides and article on remuneration in administrations.
- Tax on MVLs and other Insolvency Procedures with guest speaker Philip Ridgway: Presentation recording and slides