The unpredictable nature of HR issues means that forecasting and budgeting are virtually impossible. Good quality legal advice can become very expensive when you have a big issue to resolve. However, the cost of making a mistake can be even higher if an employee takes a claim against you to the Employment Tribunal.
Is this a lose-lose position for an employer? If you value top quality employment advice from experienced qualified solicitors, but also place a high priority on budgeting and spreading costs through the year, no matter what HR situations you may face... Frettens has a solution.
Our agreed monthly retainer is tailored to your business needs and the contract lasts 12 months. This encompasses all of your legal costs plus insurance backed cover if any Tribunal claims arise.
What's included in the Employer Protection Policy:
- Day to day legal advice, telephone support and face to face meetings when needed
- Insurance against legal expenses and awards in the event of a claim against you
- Continued representation by your solicitor from Frettens during any such claim
- A “healthcheck” of your employment contracts, handbook and policies
- Quarterly review call
- Monthly employment law updates by email
- Free attendance at our quarterly employment law training events and periodic seminars
Contact us if you would like a free initial appointment to discuss our Employer Protection Policy.
Employment Law in Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch and the New Forest
We have offices in Christchurch. Our Employment Team also covers Bournemouth, Poole and the New Forest, with the majority of our clients located in the Bournemouth and Poole area.
If you live in Bournemouth or Poole:
Please do not be put off by our location and please do not hesitate to contact us. Our employment solicitors will be very happy to speak with you.