People sometimes feel that they are treated unfairly at work. If you feel that you are suffering from discrimination, you may have a potential claim against your employer. Our team also helps people with contractual matters and terminations of employment, including redundancies.
There are complexities in any employment situation. You will need to know, in plain, straightforward language, what your rights are and how you can exercise them.
Our team specialises in sensible, timely, practical advice to help you choose the best course of action.
We can help you with:
- Disciplinary action and grievance procedures
- Advice on service agreements, contracts of employment and consultancy agreements
- Claims to the employment tribunal
- Negotiating settlements of employment tribunal claims
- Advice on discrimination and harassment issues
- Drafting and advising on compromise agreements if you are leaving an employer
- Negotiating termination deals
- Advice on redundancy issues
Contact us if you would like a free initial appointment to discuss any of these issues.
Employment Law in Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch and the New Forest
We have offices in Christchurch. Our Employmenmt Team also covers Bournemouth, Poole and the New Forest, with the majority of our clients located in the Bournemouth and Poole area.
If you live in Bournemouth or Poole:
Please do not be put off by our location and please do not hesitate to contact us. Our employment solicitors will be very happy to speak with you.