Employment Solicitor Chris Dobbs outlines some key considerations for employers to try and limit the risk of hybrid working disputes and claims
Our team of bright experts offer Property Litigation advice to help you resolve property disputes in a timely, efficient manner.
Property litigation can often be highly technical and prescriptive and therefore it is important that you attain correct legal advice when commencing a claim or property related litigation.
Will Bartley also provides a monthly property litigation related Q&A on a variety of topics, and specialises in this area of law.
Our team has a wealth of experience in dealing with all types of property disputes. We offer proactive advice in plain English.
We currently advise on the following areas of Property Litigation:
Landlord and Tenant
- Section 21 and Section 8 Notices and resulting Court proceedings and Hearings, including claims against trespassers and squatters;
- Commercial property rent disputes including forfeiture and S146 Notices;
- Dilapidations claims;
- Social Housing landlord and tenant work.
- Boundary disputes;
- Neighbour disputes;
- Party Wall Act disputes.
Freeholder/Leaseholder/Management Company Disputes
- S.20 Consultation process;
- AirBnB lease breaches;
- General lease reviews and service charge/maintenance related disputes.
Property Ownership Disputes and Order for Sale Proceedings
- ToLATA advice and Court proceedings.
- Contractor disputes acting for either the contractors or the property owners for residential building/extension/conversion works.
This is however not a comprehensive list and we welcome all enquiries of a Property Litigation nature
Property Litigation advice in Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Ringwood and the New Forest
All new clients can have a free initial meeting with one of our bright experts. These can take place over a coffee at one of our offices, by phone or video conference. Call us on 01202 499 255 or fill in the get in touch form on this page to arrange yours.
Ask us at Frettens
Here are some frequently asked questions on Property Litigation issues, if you need to ask us anything more please get in touch using the form on the right.