In line with government advice, we have ceased face-to-face contact with our clients and closed both offices to the public.
Many of our team members are working from home, with our office lines diverted to mobile phones. Where possible in these difficult times, we are continuing to offer our usual service.
Coronavirus advice for businesses and individuals
In these uncertain times, we are trying to publish as much useful and up-to date information as we can for our clients. All articles, downloads and factsheets relating specifically to coronavirus / COVID-19 are provided in the links below.
We will try to update and share this information as quickly as possible.
- Employment law advice on coronavirus outbreak
- New measures to help self employed during coronavirus
- Announcement of self-employed coronavirus Income Support Scheme
- Coronavirus help for the self-employed
- Can I be evicted during coronavirus lockdown?
- Advice for separated parents during lockdown
- What is a furloughed worker?
- Force majeure clauses in business contracts and coronavirus
- Break clauses in commercial leases
- Update for Employers on Coronavirus school closures
- Coronavirus Employment Law Update
- Coronavirus Update
- Coronavirus advice for employers and businesses
If you have any questions regarding the situation, please do not hesitate to pick up the phone. Government guidelines are changing daily and we will continue to do our best to continue to offer uninterrupted service levels while protecting our clients, staff and the wider public.
Christchurch Office: 01202 499255
Ringwood Office: 01425 610100
Thank you for your understanding.