Disabled employees should not be denied the ability to engage in strategies and mechanisms which help to cope with the effects of their condition simply because they inconvenience other staff. Paul Burton looks at a recent case where disability discrimination was disputed.
Anna is an experienced solicitor who handles a variety of dispute resolution work including contentious wills, property disputes, contract claims, leasehold disputes and boundary disputes.
Anna qualified as a Solicitor in 2008 and since that time has worked in the Dispute Resolution field undertaking a wide variety of dispute resolution work. She joined the firm in 2019 and was made an Associate in 2021.
- Defending a high court injunction application by residents of an exclusive development to stop our defendant client from using the property for social housing due to breach of restrictive covenant.
- Advising a number of clients in relation to setting aside CCJ’s.
- General commercial advice on an ongoing basis.
- Advising clients in a number of acrimonious boundary and neighbour disputes.
- Advising both Leaseholders and Freeholders in relation to leasehold disputes.
- Advising unmarried couples regarding property following the breakdown of their relationship.
Outside of work Anna enjoys spending time sunbathing at the local beaches and enjoys visiting theme parks both in the UK and further afield, generally the hotter the better. Anna enjoys reading and watching crime thrillers and is a keen dancer, participating in both Tap and Ballet classes.
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!! Thank you so much you have worked miracles.
I would just like to say thankyou for the great service on behalf of my brother and I.
I’m very happy with the outcome and I can only say you’ve done your job very professionally and I’m very happy with your service.
Dispute Resolution Client
I want to take this time to thank you for being so efficient, quick & totally amazing! This is the second time I’ve dealt with Frettens, you are all fantastic! From reception staff to solicitors.
Mr & Mrs Lush
I thought Anna Curtis was very helpful and quick to understand our problem and ultimately help us to win the day!