Cameron Hearn was named Dorset’s Apprentice of the Year at the Dorset Chamber Awards on Wednesday. He was presented his award by the Lord-Lieutenant of Dorset, Angus Campbell in an awards ceremony at the impressive new Superior Seals Academy in...
Hannah is a Commercial Property Solicitor working in our growing Social Housing team. She works with housing association clients and acts for landlords and tenants, buying and selling commercial property.
She undertook her undergrad at Bournemouth University and completed her LPC and Masters at the University of Law. After completing University Hannah was a secretary for two years at another local law firm before starting and completing her Training Contract with them.
- Simultaneous acquisition of a portfolio of 20 properties suitable for development for a social housing use at a value of c.£7m and selling them onto a real estate investment trust. The properties were then let to a housing association on long term leases.
- Acquisition of residential properties for use as social housing and lease of office premises.
- Commercial Property purchases including purchases of Land..
- Commercial remortgages and providing independent legal advice to guarantors.
- Title splits and transfers of part including residential land and commercial properties.
In Hannah's free time she likes to read, watch movies, see family and friends and on a good day tinker about with her motorbike and go for a ride.
Mr Baker - Commercial Property Client
The service was courteous, prompt, efficient and effective, and was reasonably priced. We were very pleased with the service, and particularly with the work Hannah Martin did for us.
Ms Adamo - Commercial Property Client
I just want to say thank you for your professionalism and efficiency in conducting this sale.