Commercial property can be a fantastic investment and help elevate your business even further. In this article, Hannah Martin outlines everything you need to know before taking the plunge.
Olivia Le Masurier
Olivia is an Associate in the Family Team and has extensive experience representing clients with matrimonial and children matters.
Olivia qualified as a solicitor in 2010 and has been working in family law since that time. Before joining the Family team at Frettens as an Associate Solicitor in July 2023, Olivia trained and worked at a busy law firm in Salisbury for 10 years and later in the New Forest.
Olivia has extensive experience representing clients in divorce, financial remedy proceedings, private children matters, injunctive proceedings, cohabitation disputes and pre and post nuptial agreements.
Olivia is a member of Resolution, which is an organisation of professionals whose aim it is to resolve family issues in the most constructive and non-confrontational manner.
- Representing applicants in high-net financial remedy proceedings involving successful businesses. Establishing that the respondents had hidden substantial sums of money using fraudulent transactions through their respective businesses. Consequently achieving favourable out of court settlements.
- Representing a vast number of military personnel in divorce and financial remedy proceedings advising and negotiating settlements predominantly dealing with division of Army pensions.
- Acting for a husband whose former wife was denying cohabitation in order to receive continuing spousal maintenance. Successfully proving the client’s case so maintenance could be terminated.
- Successfully representing parents falsely accused of sexual abuse in Children Act proceedings.
- Achieving non-molestation orders for clients against spouses, former partners and adult children.
- Advising and assisting in resolving financial matters by consent and negotiating out of court settlements within proceedings.
- Acting for a husband who was married abroad in a jurisdiction where no formal marriage certificate had been prepared and where there was no date of marriage recorded or recalled and the wife’s whereabouts were not known.
- Representing an Aunt in her application for parental responsibility and a Child Arrangements Order for her niece to live with her, with the mother’s consent. Successfully persuaded the English Court that it had jurisdiction to deal with the matter since the client resided in British Forces Germany with the child.
Olivia regularly goes climbing/bouldering both indoors and outdoors, loves roller skating and drawing (not simultaneously!) when she can find the time, and enjoying outdoor adventures by the sea and in the New Forest with her children.