Insolvency and Restructuring Solicitors in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Ringwood
Frettens is one of only a handful of firms in the area to offer specialist insolvency and restructuring advice.
Malcolm Niekirk leads the team at Frettens. With over 30 years’ experience in insolvency law, he is regarded as one of the leading practitioners on the south coast.
Our bright, approachable lawyers offer well-rounded advice in plain English. The insolvency and restructuring team work closely with the other commercial teams at Frettens to offer a comprehensive service.
What can our specialist insolvency solicitors help with?
- We work with insolvency practitioners to advise them on compliance and process in their appointments.
- We can also draw on years of experience to advise on strategy and how to maximise recoveries.
- We can help company directors and boards with their responsibilities in an insolvency situation.
- We help resolve disputes, working in partnership with our commercial litigation team.
- We work with our specialist employment law team to advise on HR matters, such as redundancy, arising from insolvency.
Who can our insolvency team help?
- Insolvency practitioners
- Directors, board members and shareholders
- Banks, financiers and lenders
- Insolvency disputes and litigation
Free initial meeting for all new clients
We offer a free initial meeting for all new clients, which can take place at either our Christchurch or Ringwood offices, or over the phone.
If you would like to get in touch, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01202 491769 or complete the contact form on this page.