Employment law is increasingly complex and, even for an experienced HR professional, it can be difficult to keep up with the latest developments.
However, getting things wrong can be costly. Employers need the right advice at the right time from experts who take a pragmatic and commercial approach.
Our team specialises in all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment law, offering practical, common sense advice to balance the commercial realities of running a business with the ever-changing legal requirements.
Employer Protection Policy
We also offer an Employer Protection Policy, a retainer based fee structure for specialist HR legal advice, backed by insurance protection against any claims by employees. The same commercial advice, a cost-effective way to pay.
We can help you with:
- Disciplinary action and grievance procedures
- Drafting service agreements, contracts of employment and consultancy agreements
- Defending employment tribunal claims
- Negotiating settlements
- Advice on discrimination and harassment issues
- Drafting and advising on compromise agreements for departing employees
- Negotiating termination deals
- Redundancy programs
- Advice on post-termination restrictions
- The employment aspects of corporate acquisitions and disposals
- Bespoke in-house training for Management and HR Teams
- Employer Protection Policy.
Contact us if you would like a free initial appointment to discuss any of these issues.
Employment Law in Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch and the New Forest
We have offices in Christchurch. Our Employmenmt Team also covers Bournemouth, Poole and the New Forest, with the majority of our clients located in the Bournemouth and Poole area.
If you live in Bournemouth or Poole:
Please do not be put off by our location and please do not hesitate to contact us. Our employment solicitors will be very happy to speak with you.